A 13-year-old boy was blown out of his toilet, and through a window by sparking a lighter just moments after spraying the room with air freshener. "I sprayed the toilet because it smelled. Then I began fiddling with a lighter my dad left in there and suddenly there was this big orange whoosh! of flame. I woke up outside with my clothes burned off me and smelling like a barbecue," said Dennis. Remind me to never have barbecue at this kid's house.
DEAL: For $25 - Add A Second Phone Number To Your Smartphone for life! Use promo code SLASHDOT25. Also, Slashdot's Facebook page has a chat bot now. Message it for stories and more. Check out the new SourceForge HTML5 internet speed test! ×