Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Idle

Student Killed By Exploding Gum 10

Posted by samzenpus
from the last-chew dept.
A 25-year-old Ukrainian student, who had a habit of dipping his chewing gum in citric acid, died when the gum he was chewing exploded. An examination of the gum showed that it was covered in an explosive substance. Officers found citric acid packets and a substance which looked similar, believed to be some kind of explosive material, on a table near the young man. It is suspected that the student forgot which packet was which.

*

This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Student Killed By Exploding Gum

Comments Filter:

One can't proceed from the informal to the formal by formal means.

Working...