Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Image

Man Hurt After Homemade Rocket Explodes 8

Posted by samzenpus
from the leave-it-to-the-experts dept.
A future Darwin Award winner was injured after his homemade rocket exploded during a sledding party. According to witnesses, the 62-year-old man built a "rocket" using a motorcycle muffler, a piece of pipe, gunpowder, match heads and gasoline. He strapped the device to his back, had a fellow party goer light his fuse, and went down the hill on a sled. Soon after its ignition the device exploded, sending its builder to a local hospital.

*

This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Man Hurt After Homemade Rocket Explodes

Comments Filter:

The Force is what holds everything together. It has its dark side, and it has its light side. It's sort of like cosmic duct tape.

Working...