Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Idle

Online Dating Helping the Pathetic 1

samzenpus writes "Valentines Day was tough for the undateable before the internet. Now with a click of the mouse even the most disfigured and emotionally vacant person can have their last remaining spec of self worth stomped out in a few seconds rather than waiting for a call that will never come."

This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Online Dating Helping the Pathetic

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...